Obsessed with ‘Girls’? So are we! We found the perfect $50 spa treatments fit for our favorite characters!
At this point, who isn’t obsessed with Girls, the hilarious HBO show that chronicles the lives of four twenty-something women navigating love, life and career in the Big Apple. The insanely relatable characters make it nearly impossible not to draw self-comparisons, much in the same way that we remember deciding if we were a Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda during Sex and the City’s epic reign.
Yet, unlike SATC, Girls portrays a far more accurate representation of recent-college grads finding their way in the city that never sleeps – ever so stylishly, we must add. That got us thinking about how Hannah, Marnie, Jessa and Shoshanna always look so flawless on-screen, and we conceded that it simply must be from decadent spa treatments! Here are the treatments we think the Girls characters would love!
Hannah is the first one to admit that her hair cut, er hack-job, could use some major improvement. While we feel for Hannah, who chopped off her tresses during a bout of hysteria, we agree that her frazzled hair could stand some styling. That’s why we don’t think she would be able to resist these amazing hair treatments that are only $50 during Spa Week!
- Haircut with Hot Oil Deep Conditioning Treatment and Blow-dry at Elizabeth Adam Salon and Day Spa in Chicago, IL
- Hair Therapy with All-Natural Re-Constructor with Cut, Style and Blow-dry at L.A. Styles Salon and Spa in Newport Beach, CA
- Deep Conditioning Kératese Treatment with Haircut and Style at Spa at the Lake in Austin, TX
Prim and proper Marnie is always perfectly put together. The hilariously high-maintenance character would never walk out of the house with chipped nails, and we have a funny feeling that she’s not giving herself those flawless manis. A soothing manicure with relaxing components would be a fitting spa treatment for the perpetually wound-up character. Here are some treatments that are so luxurious they could help even Marnie unwind.
- Manicure, Pedicure and Glass of Wine at Adam Broderick Salon & Spa in Ridgefield, CT
- Spa Manicure, Spa Pedicure, Massage and Reflexology Session at SpaFiesta in New York, NY
- Total LUXE Manicure and Pedicure Including Rejuvenating Peel, Herbal Exfoliant and Paraffin Dip at LUXE – The Ultimate Salon & Spa Experience in Lancaster, PA
Having recently been released from rehab, Jessa has surpassed some very stressful situations, indeed. The jet-setter continues to struggle with sobriety, although she has managed to not go missing in recent weeks. An internationally-inspired massage would be the perfect way for Jessa to unwind, while also indulging her love of travel. Here are some $50 Spa Week treatments that fit the bill.
- Marrakech Spa Body Massage with Essential Oil at Alexander’s In the Woods in Wilkes-Barre, PA
- Thai Massage with All Natural Soap to Take Home at Project Zen – San Francisco in San Francisco, CA
- Deep Blue Swedish Massage with Aveda Blue Oil at Lorena Luca Spa in Raleigh, NC
Still dealing with her break-up from Ray, Shoshana is feeling like she’s in a bit of a funk. While we don’t think Shoshana needs a makeover by any means, a spray tan could definitely serve as a boost of confidence while she recovers from a broken heart. A lover of micro-minis, Shoshana can strut her stuff with legs so bronzed we doubt Ray could resist! Here are some $50 Spa Week spray tan treatments that serve as Shosh’s fool-proof break-up plan.
- Beach Ready Package Includes Spray Tan and Brazilian Sugaring at Acomoclitic Studio in Lakewood, CO
- Dry Brush Exfoliating Hydration and Caribbean Gold Full Body Spray Tan at La Belle Day Spa – Town & Country in Palo Alto, CA
- Customized Aviva Spray Tan for You and a Friend at RN Esthetics & Laser Co. in Lynnfield, MA
There are even more decadent $50 Spa Week treatments in cities nationwide, but appointments are filling up fast! Head over to SpaWeek.com to book yours today!
Noelle Chehab is the Junior Editor of Spa Week Daily.