Earlier this year, the Orbitz Insider Index released a statement forecasting the hottest destinations for 2013. The hottest event to plan a trip around? Spa Week, of course! And as fate would have it, the two have been cosmically intertwined. Here are the hottest travel destinations for 2013 that will offer you free range to sightsee, shop, sun, and most importantly: SPA for just $50:
NOLA was already home to Super Bowl XLVII, and not even counting the infamous Mardi Gras, there are TONS of major festivals making their way through this hot city in 2013. The city’s rich history and celebratory spirit also help to put it near the top of the list of this year’s most-desired destinations. Travel between April 15-21 and you’ll get EXTRA lucky, because you can also fit a spa indulgence into your tight trip budget.
Featured Spa: Rejuv Massage Therapy Center
- 50 Minute Salt Scrub with Massage
- 60 Minute Detoxifying Package with Hand and Foot Reflexology and Paraffin plus Dead Sea Mud Facial Treatment
- 60 Minute Tranquility Treatment including Swedish or Deep Tissue Massage, Hand and Foot Sugar Scrub, Cooling Foot Masque and Hot Towels
Tropical setting, sun, the Wonderful World of Disney and plenty of golf resorts for dad – what could be better about this destination? The chance to spa on the cheap is definitely an added bonus! Orlando is the perfect destination to ensure fun for the whole family.
Featured Spa: The Woodhouse Day Spa of Orlando
- 50 Minute Watermelonade Massage with Citrus-Cilantro Body Oil
- 50 Minute Classic Woodhouse Custom Facial with Enzyme Peel
- 50 Minute Watermelonade Body Scrub with Watermelon-Basil Vodka Sugar Scrub Polish
Phoenix is the perfect couple’s destination thanks to the abundance of golf resorts and beautiful spas located there! Consider the pristine weather and gorgeous backdrop an extra incentive. There are over two dozen spas in the Phoenix area participating in Spa Week this spring – so you can rest assured that the options will be top notch.
- 50 Minute Cucumber Melon Massage Experience
- 50 Minute Anti-Aging Cranberry Pomegranate Facial
- 50 Minute Cucumber Melon Signature Pedicure
Between the high quality performers visiting (Beyoncé, anyone?) and addition of incredible new hotels (Revel is a must-see) Atlantic City is becoming a truly in-demand destination these days. You can gamble, enjoy an exciting nightlife, world-class dining, beautiful beach and boardwalk fun, and of course there are plenty of decadent, luxury resort spas to unwind in. Usually this type of spa treatment comes with quite the price tag…but not during Spa Week!
Featured Spa: Spa at The Golden Nugget
- 50 Minute Relaxation Massage with Margarita Lime Oil
- 50 Minute Detox Facial with Eye Refresher Upgrade
- Haircut and Blowdry with Moroccan Oil Deep Conditioning Treatment
Spa Week is coming April 15th-21st, so you have plenty of time to book the perfect vacay. But we’d recommend planning it out soon, before all the spa appointments get booked up!