Can you believe the 2012-2013 football season is already coming to a close? This year’s big showdown is scheduled to take place next Sunday, February 3rd, in the Mercedes-Benz Superdome, home of the New Orleans Saints. With Mardi Gras season starting up as well, the city is already bustling with excitement this month!
If you’re a NOLA native (or one of the millions of travelers who will frequent the southern city this month) and you need a brief respite from the craziness, the Guerlain Spa at the Roosevelt Hotel is the place for you.
To ensure that guests are ready for kickoff, the Guerlain has rolled out a brand new spa menu spirited enough to tickle any football fan’s fancy. From Jan. 30 to Feb. 3 choose from almost a dozen treatments decadent enough to soothe, comfort and de-stress any die-hard football fan on or off the field. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Unnecessary Roughness: A Guerlain Deep Tissue Massage, perfect for tenseness resulting from cheering on the team.
- The Linebacker: An Anti-gravity NuFace Microcurrent Treatment that gives weary-faced football fans a refreshed, rejuvenated appearance after a long season.
- Out of Bounds: A no penalty Aromatic Hydrotherapy Bath, perfect for fans who need a break at half-time.
- First and Ten: A non-fumbling Guerlain manicure.
- The Super Dome: Shampoo and style for big events of all kinds.
And a special deal for locals: Sunday-Thursday receive a 20% discount on services! The Guerlain Spa also accepts Spa & Wellness Gift Cards by Spa Week®, making it even easier to treat yourself. We can’t think of a better way to get in the Super Bowl Spirit!