Debating getting a facial this Fall Spa Week? We’ll give you five reasons to go for it.
Although here at Spa Week Daily we believe that every spa treatment is just as luxurious and important as the next, facials have a special place in our hearts. It’s one of the best ways to keep your skin fresh, clean and looking fabulous. It may just seem like a costly way to get your face washed, but it’s so much more than that. The benefits will truly be rewarding and may save you from buying expensive products (or having invasive procedures) in the future. They’re not only important during Spa Week, but we recommend getting them routinely throughout the year.
There are many reasons to get a facial this Spa Week (October 14-20), but here are our top five:
1. Cleanse. Your esthetician will give your skin a deep cleanse to get rid of the dirt and debris your skin comes in contact with every day. Your face will be cleansed, purified and exfoliated so you go home with a young and healthy glow that lasts 4-6 weeks!
Spa Week $50 Deal: 50 Min Skin Purifying Facial with Extractions at one of three Jurlique locations
2. Skin Analysis. You may think you know whether you have, oily, dry or combination skin, but many people define themselves incorrectly. A licensed esthetician will analyze your skin during a facial to determine what type you are. Then they can then customize your facial and recommend products and a skincare routine that will benefit you at home.
Spa Week $50 Deal: 60 Minute Rejuvenating Facial with Full Skin Analysis at Bellagio Day Spa in Mississauga, Ontario
3. Slow Aging. Your facial muscles will be stimulated and your skin tone strengthened which can prevent sagging and soften lines. It’s one of the best things you can do for your skin as a part of your anti-aging routine. It also balances your pH and breaks up skin discoloration for a healthy looking complexion.
Spa Week $50 Deal: 50 Min Ultimate Anti-Aging Facial with Total Eye Lift OR Lip Contouring Treatment Add-on at one of 12 Clarins locations
4. Improve Skin. Facials aren’t just preventative, they’re also problem solvers. The facial massage you receive will improve circulation and removes toxin from your skin. A facial will also unclog pores, reduce oil buildup and increase hydration that will lead to clearer skin!
Spa Week $50 Deal: 60 Minute Four Layer Facial at Senza Pelo MedSpa in Phoenix, AZ
5. Treat Yourself. A facial can be a relaxing and rewarding spa experience. You’ll forget about all your worries while doing something extra special for you. Lay back and enjoy the face, neck and shoulder massage, low lighting and soft music. Stress can lead to unhealthy skin, so you’ll be doing your skin a favor from the inside out. When was the last time you treated yourself? C’mon, you deserve it!
Spa Week $50 Deal: 60 Min Nourishment Facial with Crème Ancienne at one of five Fresh locations
There are tons of fabulous facials to choose from for just $50 each this season on SpaWeek.com. Check them out and book your appointment before it’s too late!
Laura Knipping is the Special Projects Editor at Spa Week Daily.