Get ready to relax because Spa Week is back! Treat yourself to $50 spa treatments all week long.
Spa Week is back and we know you’re ready to relax! Starting today, through October 26th, head to your nearest spa or salon and indulge in a massage, facial, mani and MUCH more for the unbeatable price of just $50! We know it’s not easy deciding between the top-of-the-line treatments, so we definitely recommend you take advantage of several rounds of relaxation!
As you head into the spa, put your worries to rest thanks to The Ten Commandments of Spa Week. And if you haven’t booked your $50 Spa Week treatment yet, there’s still time to get in on the spaction – book yours fast at SpaWeek.com.
- Thou shall take the vow of wellness. Suffice it to say, wellness is our true forte. And with countless mind and body-focused services to choose, this is one vow you will want to take again and again.
- Thou shall overindulge on services. At just $50 a pop, Spa Week services are the perfect excuse to get fresh for Fall. That much needed facial sounds great, but why stop there? Spa Week is the perfect time to truly indulge from head to toe, from autumn spice pedicures to peppermint hair masks,
- Thou shall dedicate ample time to enjoy Spa Week. Carve out the time, because you are worth it. That 90 minute therapeutic massage is just the beginning. This Spa Week, try out several spas, experience something you’ve never tried, bask in the Hamman, breath in the eucalyptus steam. There are seven south-soothing days ahead.
- Honor thy esthetician or therapist. Your Spa Week service provider works hard to make sure your $50 experience feels just as blissful as a full-priced one. They are dedicated to their craft, delivering a superior spa and wellness service. You’ll want to show them how good you feel, so be sure to tip them on the full price.
- Thou shall pay it forward. During Spa Week, you are certain to feel centered, and you will surely want your friends to feel the same. There’s no better time to give the gift of wellness than during those special seven days. Your $50 treat will be more than just a spa service, you will be fostering that special someone’s overall well-being.
- Thou shall embrace positive changes in your life that make you look and feel better. Motivate yourself to do the things that contribute to your health and wellness. Want to improve your skincare routine or take a core-toning Pilates class? Spa Week is the perfect time.
- Thou shall leave your cell phones and worries at home. Un-plugging can be a lot harder than unwinding. Consider your Spa Week appointment a chance to reboot your mind, not just your body. You can close your inbox and clear your head. Why not meditate instead?
- Thou shall schedule strategically. Spa Week services are always in demand. Be sure to plan ahead, so you can fit it all in. Whether it’s a long lunch, a late night or a full-fledged staycation, Spa Week is ideal for carving out that much needed “me time.”
- Thou shall always share. Flying solo is fun, but BFF time is a blast. You can elevate your experience by sharing it with someone. Spa Week is the perfect time to schedule a bridal shower or birthday celebration for a soul-centering special event.
- Thou shall not covet another person’s spa treatment. It’s easy to put off a spa appointment, especially when it feels like such a splurge. Good thing all services are a steal during Spa Week. Visit our directory on spaweek.com – it’s time to start saying “yes” to you.
Noelle Chehab is the Senior Writer of Spa Week Daily.