Make your next getaway even more relaxing with a $50 Spa Week treatment to top off your retreat!
Have you always wanted to take a spa-cation, but assumed the luxurious getaway would cost a pretty penny? You may reconsider after we share this insider information. During Spa Week, there are several exclusive resorts that are offering $50 treatments, which certainly cuts down on cost!
This Spa Week, from April 21-27, pair a lavish retreat with some insanely indulgent spa services that will leave you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. At just $50, these treatments are a serious steal, which means appointments are filling up fast – so be sure to book yours today!
1. Narande Spa at The Buttes Resort in Tempe, AZ
With panoramic views of desert sunsets set against the gorgeous backdrop of hillside butte, this spa serves a serious dose of relaxation. After spending the day at the spa, unwind on the one of the resorts gorgeous patios equipped with roaring fire pits to set the mood.
- 50 Minute Aromatherapy Massage with Choice of Blended Oils
- 50 Minute Narande Facial
- 50 Minute Lemongrass Sugar Scrub
2. Sea Spa at Loews Coronado Bay Resort in San Diego, CA
Get an island experience at this resort that is surrounded by the sea. Sea Spa at Loews Coronado Bay Resort also offers beach-themed treatments like sea-salt scrubs and seaweed wraps that are so luxurious you won’t want to go home!
- 50 Minute Gentle Swedish Massage with Aromatherapy
- 50 Minute Seaside Solution Facial
- Haircut and Style with Gloss Treatment for Up to Four Weeks of Shine
3. Spa Alexis at The Biggest Loser Resort in Java Center, NY
Voted the #1 spa in New York State, this spa combines European and Western techniques that create a unique spa experience. This idyllic locale specializes in holistic health, and they even make all of their scrubs in-house!
- 50 Minute Wellness Massage to Promote Circulation and Ease Muscle Soreness
- 50 Minute Pampered Hands and Feet with Essential Oil Foot Bath, Leg and Foot Massage, Toe Polish and Manicure
- 50 Minute Reflexology Session
4. Spa Ssakwa’q’n at Coeur d’Alene Casino Resort in Worley, ID
This Spa brings the outdoors in, with smooth stone, cedar and natural light covering every corner of the relaxing retreat. Spa Ssakwa’q’n uses natural and organic ingredients that boast rejuvenation abilities, and the serene environment further adds to the ambiance.
- 60 Minute Heavenly Meltdown Body Treatment Includes Sweet Cream Scrub and Chocolate Body Mask
- 60 Minute Heavenly Meltdown Pedicure with Hand Paraffin and Take Home Bottle of Nail Polish
- 60 Minute Natural Facelift Facial with Plant Stem Cell Serum
5. The Spa at Ocean Place Resort in Long Branch, NJ
What could be better than a beachfront spa? Conveniently located on the Jersey Shore, the spa offers a mirage of relaxing services, and you continue to unwind ocean-side during your stay.
- 50 Minute Tangerine and Lavender Aromatherapy Massage
- 50 Minute Swedish Massage
- 50 Minute Brightening Facial with Resurfacing Enzyme Peel
6. Tocasierra Spa & Salon at the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort in Phoenix, AZ
This oasis in the Sonoran Desert is a Spanish-Mediterranean-inspired retreat that spans 27 acres, which means you will be surrounded by tranquility during your spa-cation. Tocasierra Spa & Salon offers cutting-edge treatments that won’t disappoint.
- 50 Minute Tocasierra Signature Massage with Scalp and Paraffin Treatment
- 50 Minute Choice of Custom Blend Facial or Hydrating Aloe Body Wrap
- 50 Minute Dazzle Dry Gel Manicure and Pedicure
7. Woodlands Spa at Nemacolin Woodlands Resort in Farmington, PA
It feels like you’re a world away when you visit Woodlands Spa, situated in the Pennsylvanian countryside. Nature and luxury combine to create a truly soothing spa experience, and with their treatments will leave you feeling balanced and beautiful.
- 50 Minute SPAromatherapy Massage with Your Choice of Essential Oil Blend
- 50 Minute Mind, Body and Spirit Rejuvenating Facial
- 50 Minute Shampoo and Style with Deep Conditioning Treatment
8. The Biggest Loser Spa at Eaglewood in Itasca, IL
If you’re looking to realign your body and mind, The Biggest Loser Spa at Eaglewood is a perfect pick. This European-inspired spa is filled with calming sounds and soothing aromas that engage all of the senses as you indulge in a decadent treatment.
- 80 Minute Toning Cactus Wrap to Firm and Tighten including Foot and Scalp Massage and Paraffin Treatment
- Well Being Manicure & Pedicure with Herbal Bath including Salve Mask and Paraffin Treatment
9. Omni Tucson National Golf Resort & Spa in Tuscon, AZ
Omni Tucson National Golf Resort & Spa is award-winning for a reason! Not only is the setting of this eye-catching resort exquisite, but their spa services are unparalleled thanks to locally sourced products like prickly pear and wild lavender.
- 50 Minute Custom Scented Swedish Massage
- 50 Minute Lift & Glow Facial
- 50 Minute Shellac Manicure with Quench Arm and Hand Treatment
10. Red Door Spa at Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City in Atlantic City, NJ
If you’ve ever visited Atlantic City, you know that a spa treatment is a must after a night at the casino. This contemporary spa includes features that complement the fast-paced scene like flat screen TVs at manicure stations that ensure you won’t miss a thing as you unwind.
- 50 Minute Spa Week Stress Melter Body Treatment
- 50 Minute Spa Week Facial
- 50 Minute Spa Week Pedicure
There are so many more resort spas that are offering Spa Week services this Spring! Check out SpaWeek.com to find one near you and book your spa-cation today!
Noelle Chehab is the Junior Editor at Spa Week Daily.