This Father’s Day (June 16), show dad how much you care with a fantastic gift.
Dad taught you how to ride a bike. He helped you decipher boys, showed you how to drive a car, moved you countless times…Well; dad is always there for you, right? So this Father’s Day, show him how much you appreciate what he does and who he is with a gift that he’ll use all year long.
Check out our Father’s Day gift guide and get inspired.
1. Merona Men’s Messenger Bag in Brown ($24.99, target.com). Whether dad’s lugging a little one’s toys, work stuff or books, he’ll love using this sleek canvas bag that’ll carry everything he needs.
2. The Zimm ($75, eyebobs.com). Help dad stop squinting when he’s cooking, reading or trying to figure out the remote! Give him a pair of these on-trend reading glasses. They were designed in partnership with Chef and TV host (Bizarre Foods) Andrew Zimmern.
3. Sean Customizable sneaker ($100, bornshoes.com).Dad’s an original and so is Børn’s Sean sneaker. You can mix and match four neutral uppers with five colorful outsoles, creating two-tone sneakers made of soft suede.
4. Versace Eros EDT, 1.7 oz, ($62, macys.com). Dad will love this brand new scent from Versace. It’s fresh, woody and spicy with a hint of leather. It’s distinctive, masculine and warm….just like dad.
5. Vintage Style Camera stainless steel flask, 6 oz ($26, unique-vintage.com). When Auntie Ida starts droning on a family parties, Dad can discretely sip from this retro flask to keep up his, ahem, flagging spirits.
6. Facial Fuel “Heavy Lifting” Fiming, Lifting, Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer for men ($40, kiehls.com). With every purchase (while supplies last) of Kiehl’s superhero moisturizer for men, you get a limited edition Captain America comic book.
7. Epic Fight shorts ($55, adidas.com).Made with climacool® ventilation, these shorts will keep dad cool when he’s working out—or working out in the yard.
8. Bringing Home the Bacon gift set ($16, sugarfina.com).Who could resist this yummy bacon flavored gift set? Dad’ll enjoy this trio of bacon flavored snacks: Chocolate bacon toffee, Uncured Bacon (they’re just Gummy piglets…cute!) and Chocolate Bacon pretzels.
9. Cellairis Vessel Case with kickstand for Apple iPad Mini ($34.99, cellairis.com). The silicon shell hides a hard inner shell, so no matter how many times dad may knock it off the table, his iPad mini will be safe.
10. Balance ball chair ($79.98,gaiam.com). If dad’s been complaining about lower back pain, this chair, developed by a chiropractor could help him. The chair is comfy and alleviates stress to the lower back while working on core muscles.
Book a pampering spa treatment for dad. The Red Bell Day Spa in Hicksville, Long Island is offering their Neptune’s Retreat—Ultimate Therapeutic 4 hands massage (2 therapists) for only $139.95, regularly $200. You could also pick up a Spa & Wellness gift card and let him pick his treatment anytime of the year. Right now Spa & Wellness gift cards are on sale–You can purchase a $100 gift card for only $84.99.
Tell us: What are you thinking about getting dad for Father’s Day?
PJ Gach is the Managing Editor of Spa Week Daily, and the Social Media Manager of Spa Week.