Stumped on what to get dad? Check out our gift guide.
Okay, you’ve hit the mall, looked online and found nothing! Maybe you just plain forgot that Sunday—this Sunday is Father’s Day. We’ve got you’ve covered! So sit back, relax and check out our last minute, yet truly fabulous Father’s Day gift guide.
1. eGift Card by Spa Week. Starting at $25, you can pick up an eGift card that dad can use all year long. Gift him with a hot stone massage, professional shave or a sport pedicure. Right now $100 egift cards are on sale for $84.99. Click here to buy.
2. Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker, $399, Ace Hardware stores nationwide and online. Dad’s a grilling beast, give him this home smoker where he can create ribs that fall off the bone!
3. Pearl™ Brilliant White Ionic Teeth Whitening system ($195, nordstrom.com and Nordstrom stores nationwide.) Keep dad’s pearly whites sparkling with this at home whitening system. Teeth are whiter in just five minutes and will be incredibly whiter in five days!
4. macAllan Fine Oak Scotch (MSRP $50-fine liquor stores nationwide) It’s a single malt that’s been aged in a mix of bourbon and sherry casks. It has notes of pasty, barley, nuts, marmalade and a touch of caramel.
5. EvolutionMan Cleansing Shave with orange essential oil ($23, evolutionman.com and stores nationwide). Dad will love this citrus-scented shaving cream, made with essential oils that can be used as a cleanser and a shave cream. Made without parabens and plant-derived exfoliators, his skin will stay soft and healthy.
6. Mission EnduraCool™ Large Cooling Towel (comes in Volt, Blue, Black and Pink) (MSRP $14.99 and can be found at sporting good stores like Dick’s Sporting Goods, The Finish Line, The Sports Authority and Modells.) Made with patented Coolcore™ technology, this towel immediately cools down hot and sweaty athletes.
PJ Gach is Managing Editor/Social Media Manager Spa Week.