We love massages and facials, but for just $50 why not try the more unusual spa treatments that your favorite celebrities love!
While we all know there’s no shortage of luxurious massages, refreshing facials and pampering pedicures to indulge in during Spa Week, there are also some surprisingly unusual and unique treatments to try from October 20 – 26th.
Despite the fact that these unconventional spa treatments are usually reserved for reality TV, (who remembers Kim Kardashian’s vampire facial?) during Spa Week you can try something new because treatments are only $50! Check out the crazy, cool offerings below, and then head straight to SpaWeek.com to book yours because appointments are filling up fast!
- Fire Cupping Session to Increase Circulation at Shoreline Massage Therapy in San Diego, CA
- Genie Pod Session for Cellulite Reduction, Skin Tightening and Increased Metabolism at Genie Pod Spa in New York, NY
- 50 Min ‘The Chicago Tribune Favorite’ Indian Head Massage at Spa Space in Chicago, IL
- Semi-Permanent Beauty Mark (Micropigmentation) at Julie Michaud Prettyology in Boston, MA
- ‘The Cocoon’ Body Wrap Includes Warming Dry Float Experience and Slimming Body Wrap at Eau Spa at Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa in Manalapan, FL
- Two 30 Minute V-Infusion Treatments to Tone, Detoxify and Balance at Herbal Infusion in Fort Washington, MD
- Infinity Float Session for Stress Relief and Detoxification at Infinity Float NYC in New York, NY
- ‘Cap Zap’ Spot Treatment for Broken Capillaries on Nose, Cheek or Chin at SkinHealth Centers in Boston, MA
- Slenderpress Treatment (Lose Two to Three Pounds Instantly) at Antoinette Boudoir Spa in New York, NY
- Raindrop Therapy Massage with Essential Oils and Energy Work on Back and Feet at Euphoria Massage and Spa in Little Falls, NJ
- Facial Rejuvenation with Chinese Facial Reading and Cupping Massage for Face and Neck at A Healing Arts Center in Tampa, FL
- 60 Minutes Qigone One Finger Meditation Session at Akai Wellness Center in New York, NY
- Infrared Sauna Wrap Treatment with Vitamin B-12 Shot at Restorations Wellness Center & Spa in Greenwood Village, CO
- Vibradermabrasion Treatment To Stimulate Collagen Growth at TRIFECTA Med Spa in New York, NY
- Dermalife Body Treatment Body Wrap and Hydrotherapy Capsule with Steam, LED Light, Massage and Aromatherapy at Beauty Culture in Arcadia, CA
- BioTe Hormone Consultation at Lumiere Fitness Spa in Houston, TX
- Blue Light Acne Therapy Mask, Red Light Fine Line and Wrinkles Mask or Green Light Age Spot Therapy Mask at SHRINK Studios in Houston, TX
- Loofah Body Buff and Scrub (Spa Service Done in the Hammam) at Contour Day Spa in Plantation, FL
Noelle Chehab is the Senior Writer of Spa Week Daily.