We know it’s your big day, but this Wedding Wednesday we wanted to give you gentle reminder to give thanks to your bridal party. They’ll be with you on the big day, to make all the moments along the way special, to for all your breakdowns and catastrophes along the way. So why not treat them (and yourself) to some pre-nuptial pampering? They’ll be standing in heels just as long as you are, so we say manicures and pedicures for all are in order.
Here are 6 creative mani/pedi ideas to try for your Fall wedding (and if it falls during Spa Week you can the ones mentioned below $50.)
1. Pumpkin - Get in spirit of the season with pumpkins. May we suggest you try the Pumpkin Enzyme Manicure and Pedicure at The Salon & Spa at Saks.
2. Chocolate – Who doesn’t love chocolate? Make your toes edible with a Haute Chocolate Manicure and Pedicure including Cuticle Treatment from Carol’s Daughter.
3. Green Tea - Green tea is no longer for your Starbucks order but now it’s on your salon menu. This anti-oxidant provides many benefits, including anti-aging when applied directly to the skin. Experience Spa & Salon in New Jersey has a Green Tea Spa Pedicure.
4. Sea – Escape to the ocean with sea salts, which help remove dead skin. Try a Seascapes Spa Pedicure with Aromatherapy Sea Salts.
5. Organic – Going green was one of our 10 Hottest Spa Trends for Fall. Try an Organic Manicure and Pedicure with Cranberry Pomegranate, Pear Apple or Blueberry Soy Sugar Scrub. Or even go vegan with a Go Green Vegan Spa Pedicure with Eucalyptus Aromatherapy.
6. Shellac - Quickly becoming every woman’s go-to manicure, these babies last up to 3 weeks! Nails Naturally Hand & Foot Spa has them available in Chicago.