Spa Week is finally here! Here are a couple of things to remember as you venture off to your $50 treatment this week.
Happy Spa Week! We couldn’t be more excited that it has finally arrived. Now that this good fortune has been bestowed upon you ($50 spa treatments–duh), we feel that it is only responsible of us to to make sure that you are well prepared for the relaxation ahead. To make the most of your experience, see our Ten Commandments of Spa Week:
- Thou Shall Take A Vow Of Wellness. Spa Week’s mission is to spread wellness, and after you see how amazing you feel at the spa, mental and physical relaxation and rejuvenation will be your mission too.
- Thou Shalt Not Be Nervous. There’s no need, the spa is a welcoming place and your esthetician or therapist will always make you feel comfortable and at-home!
- Thou Shall Give Praise. If you loved your Spa Week service, we want to know! You can rank your spa experience at SpaWeek.com.
- Remember the Keep Spa Time Holy. Leave your cell phones (and worries!) at home, or check them in your locker.
- Honor Thy Therapist/Esthetician. Tip on the full price if you are satisfied with your service!
- Thou Shalt Not Arrive Late. Spa Week is, naturally, a very busy time! If you come late it could throw off the spa’s entire schedule.
- Thou Shalt Not Forget To Cancel an Appointment (if you cannot make it). It’s just common courtesy!
- Thou Shall Always Share. Make your spa day extra-special by sharing it with friends or family who could also use some pampering.
- Thou Shalt Not Wait Til the Last Minute ….appointments COULD get all booked up!
- Thou Shalt Not Covet Another Person’s Spa Treatment. Hey, they’re $50 each – get your own!
Now you are ready to travel yonder, into the Promised Land full of hot stones, eucalyptus aromatherapy oil, Himalayan salt scrubs and every other type of soothing bliss your heart desires. We hope you thoroughly enjoy your spa day!
PS—if you haven’t booked your treatment yet, better hurry on over to SpaWeek.com now!
Arielle Sidrane is the Associate Editor of Spa Week Daily.