If you’ve been daydreaming of a beachy vaca, we’ve got you covered with these tropical treatments!
When it comes to vacations, nothing beats a beachfront escape filled with sun, sand and slow sips of our favorite fruity beverage. With the waves steadily crashing and the wind gently blowing, it’s nearly impossible not to reach a state of divine relaxation. While we wish we could take more trips to our favorite tropical destinations, our beach days are limited – but during Spa Week we have a solution!
From April 21-27, you can get a taste of paradise by indulging in a beach-themed Spa Week treatment for only $50. There are tons of spas across the country offering luxurious services that bring promise the rest and rejuvenation that you enjoy near the sea.
And if you’re lucky enough to have some spare time for a real tropical retreat, than we’ve really got you covered! At CheapOair.com, you can snag last-minute flights at unbeatable prices, and even plan vacations for a fraction of the cost. To celebrate Spa Week, CheapOair is gifting one lucky winner with airfare to visit Sanctuary on Camelback in Arizona. Get all the decadent details here!
1. Sea Escape Pedicure with Classic Manicure at Contour Day Spa in Plantation, FL
2. Thermal Sea Mineral Hair Mask with Blow-Out at Hearts New York Salon & Yukie Beauty Spa in New York, NY
3. De-Aging Tropical Wrap at Spa Botanica at Embassy Suites in Loveland, CO
4. Catamaran Island Facial with Antioxidants and Botanicals at Catamaran Spa in San Diego, CA
5. Sea Glow Body Polish with Dry Brushing Exfoliation, Steam Shower and Rich Crème Application at Heavenly Massage in Chicago, IL
6. Aveda Caribbean Therapy Body Treatment at Soleil Salon & Spa in Windham, NH
7. Ocean Facial with Light T-Zone Extractions and Mask at Spa 66 at Hyatt Regency Pier 66 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
8. Dead Sea Salt Jewel Body Scrub at Ettia Holistic Day Spa in New York, NY
9. Oceanic Salt Scrub Pedicure with Passion Fruit Hand Treatment at Serenity in the City Salon & Spa in Medford, MA
10. Sea Salt Scrub with Slenderizing Body Wrap at Renew in Houston, TX
Have you booked your Spa Week treatment yet? Head over to spaweek.com to find a spa in a city near you!
Noelle Chehab is the Junior Editor of Spa Week Daily.