Get prepped, primed and pretty with these fantastic primers!
Melting, runny makeup is never pretty. If you want to put a permanent stop to bleeding eyeliner and messy lipstick, make sure that a handy dandy primer finds it’s way inside your makeup bag. For flawless makeup that doesn’t miss a beat, here’s ten different primers for all your beauty needs.
1. Physician’s Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Correcting Primer ($10.95, physiciansformula.com). Filling in both fine lines and wrinkles, watch those imperfections fade with this talc-free primer.
2. Laura Geller Spackle Supercharged Fortified Under Makeup Primer in Roller ($32, laurageller.com). Roll on some this cult favorite, and watch your makeup last and last all day long.
3. NARS Pro-Prime Light Optimizing Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 15 ($34, sephora.com).Create a flawless canvas with this SPF 15-rich primer which helps to prolong foundation and gives your face an evenly contoured look.
4. DeVita Prime Corrective Clear ($27.95, devitaskincare.com). Looking for a more natural product? Make this botanical, pore-minimizing primer your top pick.
5. Makeup Forever HD Microperfecting Primer ($34, sephora.com).Take your makeup to red-carpet perfection with this oil-free formula.
6. Pixi Beauty Redness Reducing Primer ($28, target.com). With this green tinted base, don’t let blotchiness and redness discourage you from wearing makeup!
7. Shu Uemura Under Base Mousse ($38, shuuemura-usa.com). Prep your face easily with this ultra smoothing base.
8. Bite Beauty Line & Define Lip Primer ($22, sephora.com). Tired of bleeding lipstick? Prep and plump your lips easily with this natural Argan and mint infused formula.
9. Iman Cosmetics Time Control Under Cover Agent Oil Control Primer ($16, imancosmetics.com). Throw this primer in your purse right before tonight’s big event for a matte, gorgeous look.
10. Too Faced Shadow Insurance Champagne Eyeshadow Primer ($20, toofaced.com). Keep lined eyes and bold shadow in place with this tinted anti-crease goodie.
11. Merle Norman Anti-Redness Foundation Primer ($24, merlenorman.com). Right when redness strikes, try this neutralizing botanical product.