Anyone who has been following the Real Housewives of New York City would probably agree that this season’s cast was one for the books, ensuring that there never was a dull moment.
Last Monday’s reunion was just as drama-filled, if not more so, than the turbulent season itself. Our five favorite moments:
1. Carole calling out LuAnn for overusing her Countess title.
2. Andy addressing Heather’s “holla” declaration during the show intro.
3. Aviva admitting she flew off the hinge in St. Barths.
4. The cast discussing their various definitions of “white trash.”
5. Heather and Ramona apologizing (sort of) and moving forward.
Looks like Bravo has even more drama in store this coming Monday with part 2 of the reunion. That’s when LuAnn will finally be confronted about her after-hours tryst with the Johnny Depp look-a-like. We can’t even wait!
Aside from the low-blows and call-outs, one thing is for certain: these housewives are looking more fierce and fabulous than ever! In true New York fashion, they are brutally honest and admit that cosmetic procedures help them to stay looking youthful.
Whether you’re a fan of the RHONYC or just want in on their anti-aging secrets, you can get “The Real Housewife” Illuma-Glow HydraFacial (only $50 during Spa Week) at Advanced Laser and Medical Spa of Rye. We think Andy Cohen deserves a treatment after that exhausting reunion!
For more $50 facials click here and book your appointment today!