Como se dice “spa”? Spa & Club Casa Marino is a Spanish Colonial casa and cosmetic surgery retreat located in a quiet, residential neighborhood of the Spanish Colonial town of San Miguel de Allende in the heart of central Mexico. Our friends over at Travel To Wellness are giving you the chance to cross the border and win a six night stay at the Mexican haven in San Miguel. Viva la wellness!
The CLUB is an intimate property with six charming guestrooms. You can just roll out of bed for your massage, stroll down to breakfast in the dining room wearing the luxury robes, or sun on the roof top garden complete with a jacuzzi and take in the ethereal view of the magical city of San Miguel de Allende.
Spa services include massages, facials, scrubs and wraps, manicures and pedicures and are administered by professionally trained and certified therapists.
There are yoga classes and beyond offered daily. Nearby fitness activities include golf (PING clubs are available for guests to use at several local golf clubs), horseback riding, hiking and walking the cobblestone streets for fabulous shopping and restaurants.
- Six night stay for two – deluxe double room with “Princess & the Pea Beds”
- Shuttle service from Leon Or Mexico City airports.
- Welcome coconut water cocktail served in Limoge china cups – upon arrival
- Healthy cuisine breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea served in the garden
- One 60-minute massage per person
- One facial per person using NEOVA medical grade products.
- One pedicure per person
- Daily yoga class taught by Melinda Marino E-RYT500 Yoga Alliance instructor in their Yoga Center.
- 10 % discount on any cosmetic procedures including Botox, fillers and cosmetic surgery with board certified surgeon (must be scheduled in advance of visit)
- Complimentary consult with their board certified cosmetic surgery specialist
The prize is valued at $5,000 USD including all taxes (gratuities are not included).
Rapido! Enter to Win!
The contest closes April 21, midnight EST and they’re also giving readers a SECOND chance to win by visiting their Facebook page and answering the question: If you could plan your perfect wellness vacation, what MUST it include?
(For anyone not on Facebook you can answer the above question in an e-mail to email@example.com)