Spa Week! It’s the most wonderful time of the year… and if you’re the kind of person who likes getting excited for things to enjoy them fully (birthdays, Christmas, vacations)… you probably have a few rituals you do. Picking out your outfit, using 12 different colored markers to schedule it in your day planner, making a toiletpaper countdown (so retro but always fun)… it’s all in the name of building excitement and allowing the enjoyment to last longer. We’ve got a few ideas to help you get (even more) excited for Spa Week. It’s one week away, April 12-18! WOO!!! And if you couldn’t tell… WE are shamelessly, explosively excited.
1. Watch spa videos. We’ve got some on our YouTube channel, including some Spa Week offerings and the SPA CRAWL video below. Imagine yourself experiencing a full week of relaxation, rejuvenation, beauty and bliss.
2. Read some spa posts from our Spa Madness bloggers. We sent bloggers around the country to experience the $50 Spa Week treatments in order to take you inside the spa (and get you excited).
3. Enter our $1000 Spa Week Gift Card sweepstakes. Can you even imagine the improvement in your quality of life if you were forced to exhaust $1000 at the spa this year? Start imagining, because that will get you pumped for next week guaranteed… whether you win or not.
4. Browse the Spa Week directory. Forget about booking… just read. Say the names treatments out loud. “Any Style Massage including Hot Lava Shell and Thai Yoga”… “Seaweed Alga Facial or European Purifying Facial with Alpha-Beta Exfoliating Treatment”… within minutes you’ll feel like a kid in a candy store. If gummi worms are massage oils and and chocolate covered pretzels are exfoliants.
5. If you have a blog or website… post the Countdown To Spa Week widget. How many minutes to go?
6. The ultimate? Book YOUR Spa Week appointments. Sorry, we just had to say it. There could not possibly be a better way to get excited than to have your very own spa treatment or 5 to look forward to next week. Imagine how much nicer your calendar will look with the words 60 MINUTE MASSAGE slathered across it!
Or… if you’re more of the I-don’t-get-excited type, just sit there and wait it out. We won’t be mad.