And the Spa Madness continues! Ever had a Vichy Shower? Wait, have any idea what it is? Imagine yourself lying on your stomach, in the bed of a tropical rain forest, in the mist of perfect storm, drops of rain hit your back at a speed set for relaxation.The Vichy Shower is normally used in the United States to rinse off body scrub products, but is therapeutic at the same time. We sent Lisa of Mom of 2 Boys, Wife of 1 to experience the Vichy Shower at Spa Dreams Day Spa in Marietta, Georgia.
5 Little Known Facts About Vichy Showers
1.The Vichy Shower is an aquatic therapeutic experience inspired by treatments used in the French city of Vichy.
2.The Vichy shower relaxes sore muscles and stimulates lymph circulation, which helps the body eliminate metabolic wastes.
3.You can get the Vichy in 5 different ways:
- Invigorating Vichy: Vichy Shower and a Moor wrap.
- Warming Vichy: Vichy Shower and a Desert heat wrap.
- Spiritual Vichy: Vichy Shower and an Aromatic fango wrap.
- Purifying Vichy: Vichy Shower and a Thalasso seaweed wrap.
- Soothing Vichy: Vichy Shower and a Moroccan Mud wrap.
4. English model and actress, Elizabeth Hurley is a huge fan of the treatment.
5. The treatment uses a wet bed with shower heads pointed at one of the body’s seven chakras – and it takes just 15 minutes.
Image Courtesy of D Magazine